We are always looking for talented, conscientious workers to join the team at Conanicut Marine Services in part time, contract and full time positions.
Currently, we are seeking:
- JAMESTOWN NEWPORT FERRY TICKET AGENTS – in both Newport and Jamestown sites. Great customer/sales skills essential.
- JAMESTOWN NEWPORT FERRY DECK HANDS – Must be 18 years or older. Experience in line handling and basic seamanship desirable. Pre-employment drug test required. TIPS and First Aid certification required upon employment.
- EXPERIENCED USCG LICENSED LAUNCH DRIVERS and FERRY CAPTAINS.
- SHUTTLE VAN DRIVER – JTN route – Chauffeur License desirable. Must have clean driving record.
- YACHT RIGGER – Seasonal, to assist with routine commissioning of sail vessels up to 60 ft.
- BOAT HAULER – Familiar with over the road hydraulic trailer operation and CDL license required. Minimum 5 years experience.
Whether you're a trained marine technician, craftsman looking for employment in our boat yard, a retail sales professional wanting to work in The Ship's Store, or a customer service professional we want to hear from you.